Menu
ccfcsj
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 9
Flag for a moderator

V6 Installation Email Query

I currently have Full House plus Sports and Movies in HD.  I have just received an email from Virgin after upgrading to V6 (and moving my original TIVO to another room).  The email states the new package is Full House plus Sports and Movies SD.  The order was placed today so isn't showing up in My Orders yet

I have queried this with the online Chat team who informed me that Sky Sports HD was included in the new order but as it's not mentioned on my email (and the price is cheaper than my existing package - even with an extra box on it) I am concerned this has been left out of the new order.

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 9
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: V6 Installation Email Query

It does sound as if the additional Sky Premium HD charge has been omitted.

TV: XL+SkySports V6
BB: 200Mbps SuperHub: Arris
Loc: ME10
    Please use the Search feature before starting a new thread
To thank or if you Like a post, use the Kudos +button. If it's an answer to your query, click Options.
Finally, if all else fails, take a deep breath and remember there's more to life than the internet and TV!

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 9
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

It does sound as if the additional Sky Premium HD charge has been omitted.

TV: XL+SkySports V6
BB: 200Mbps SuperHub: Arris
Loc: ME10
    Please use the Search feature before starting a new thread
To thank or if you Like a post, use the Kudos +button. If it's an answer to your query, click Options.
Finally, if all else fails, take a deep breath and remember there's more to life than the internet and TV!
ccfcsj
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Thank you. I ended up ringing them and it has been processed without HD
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi ccfcsj, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear your account was set up incorrectly Smiley Sad 

Since calling, have the team been able to sort things out or are you still chasing them?

Come back and let me know.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
ccfcsj
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 9
Flag for a moderator

When I spoke to them they said it had now and they gave me a new price.

I didn't receive an updated email and the website keeps showing it can't show my order so all I can do is wait until installation day to see if it works 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi ccfcsj, 

Thanks for coming back to me on this one. 

I've gone in to the account to double check things and I can see Sports and Movies are on there Smiley Happy

Once the installation work order has completed, let me know if you're not seeing these channels. I'll take another look at things for you then Smiley Happy

Have a great New Year Smiley Happy

Kath_F
Forum Team

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
deans6571
Super solver
Message 7 of 9
Flag for a moderator

ccfcsj wrote:

I currently have Full House plus Sports and Movies in HD.  I have just received an email from Virgin after upgrading to V6 (and moving my original TIVO to another room).  The email states the new package is Full House plus Sports and Movies SD.  The order was placed today so isn't showing up in My Orders yet

I have queried this with the online Chat team who informed me that Sky Sports HD was included in the new order but as it's not mentioned on my email (and the price is cheaper than my existing package - even with an extra box on it) I am concerned this has been left out of the new order.

Where are you seeing the option for 'My Orders'??? When I sign into the 'My Virgin Media' portal, I see no option for 'My Orders' even though I have a V6 install scheduled for tomorrow? Smiley Indifferent

ccfcsj
On our wavelength
Message 8 of 9
Flag for a moderator

I found it under My Account, order tracking.  It does appear that you can only see this if your device uses flash though

deans6571
Super solver
Message 9 of 9
Flag for a moderator

ccfcsj wrote:

I found it under My Account, order tracking.  It does appear that you can only see this if your device uses flash though

I checked on "My Virgin Media" from a laptop but still see no options for 'My Orders'?! There is only an option for 'Order Tracking' but when I click that, I just get a message along the lines of 'We can't show info at the moment, please call150'??!