Menu
Streaky32
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

V6 Install Question

Hi, I'm having a V6 box installed on Saturday (only ordered today - seems a quick install!) and forgot to ask about my current Tivo box, can I keep this and link the 2 together or do I need to order a second V6 box?

Thanks

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: V6 Install Question

You can but unless you request this he will have orders to take your TiVo away, an extra box will cost you £5 per month, it's best to get this sorted before the engineer arrives

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Did you ask for the V6 to be a replacement for the TiVo or as an additional box, at an additional charge?

0 Kudos
Streaky32
Joining in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I just ordered the new box and assumed I would keep the existing box - a bit surprised about the install date reading the forum and seeing some installs in Feb.
For the sake of £49 I might see if I can add another box before Saturday.
0 Kudos
Streaky32
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks will speak to them
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Streaky32,

Thanks for your post. I've just popped in to back up the advice that dannylau and 

Ernie_C have given about your V6 installation.

If you would like to keep your TiVo® as a secondary box, you will need to give us a call to arrange this, as the time to relocate the TiVo® will need to be added to the engineer's work order. Otherwise, the engineer will take the TiVo® away. 

Just give us a call on 150 (Free from a Virgin Media landline & Virgin Media mobile) or 0345 454 1111 (from any other phone) and we can get this changed for you before your installation.

Let us know if there's anything else we can help with.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos