Menu
TyrosMick
Dialled in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

V6 Contract

1.   I am due to upgrade to V6 on 6th January.  This evening I received two docusign contracts. One states that my "Other items and charges" is £64.94.  The other states that my "Other items and charges" is £104.94!

2.   Both contracts show my monthly charges to be £77 with a cross symbol next to the price.    Firstly, there is no explanation for what this symbol actually means and secondly, why £77?    My current charge is £76.47.   Why has it been rounded up?

0 Kudos
Parrotperson
Super solver
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: V6 Contract

One V6 installation on 100mbps BB is 99.95 plus 14.99 activation fee. So 114.94 lord knows why they've said 104.94

one V6 on 200 Mbps vivid is £49.95 plus 14.99. So 64.94

onky way to sort that out plus your monthly fee is to ring again I'm afraid. 

0 Kudos
gordy66
Up to speed
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Take no notice of the contracts or even the upgrades and offers on the website, get through to billing and make sure you know exactly how much you are going to be charged in the upcoming months.
0 Kudos
lockwood4
Dialled in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

You definitely need to confirm your prices as mine were screwed up that badly I cancelled my update as VM hadn't a clue what their own website stated waiting for my contract to expire and then it's bye bye !!!!
0 Kudos
cruising
Superfast
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

What a joke and fiasco the V6 charging is turning into.

Add to this the number of forum comments that talk about problems with the new box.

The whole business sounds like more trouble than its worth.

Not convinced VM will ever get its act together with its present attitude. 

Result....V6....... no thanks

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

hi TyrosMick, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear you've been left somewhat confused with the documents you've received. 

Since posting, have you been able to confirm what's what? 

As mentioned above, you're better off calling up on 150 / 0345 454 1111 and speaking to the team to confirm the price and your new monthly amount if this has changed. 

Come back and let us know how it goes. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos