Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 9
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: V6 Catchup

Smiley LOL

Sounds like it. Will probably take a day or so to get noticed while there's no-one around. Might be worth setting a series link for it as well Smiley Wink

TV: XL+SkySports V6
BB: 200Mbps SuperHub: Arris
Loc: ME10
    Please use the Search feature before starting a new thread
To thank or if you Like a post, use the Kudos +button. If it's an answer to your query, click Options.
Finally, if all else fails, take a deep breath and remember there's more to life than the internet and TV!
Superuser
Superuser
Message 6 of 9
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Both the SD and HD version are available on my V6.

Superuser
Superuser
Message 7 of 9
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Recording should always be the default position, especially with a box as capable as TiVo, let alone the V6. Catch-up is there if you have a 7-way clash that it can't resolve, or you have a recording hiccup for one reason or other.

Tbh, Series Link+ may find it for you as a repeat somewhere else on another Sky channel.

They will get to it eventually, but there is going to be a fairly hefty backlog, so likely not until the new year. Might be an idea to try giving them a ring tomorrow.

To thank or if you Like a post, use the Kudos +button. If it's an answer to your query, click Options.
Finally, if all else fails, take a deep breath and remember there's more to life than the internet and TV!
0 Kudos

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Which catch-up service is it?

jfpco
Tuning in
Message 3 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi PrinterElf; give my best wishes to PrinterSanta - it is where you go when you click Home - catchup - channels - skyliving

It seems to work fine for everything I've looked for except Blacklist Season 4 Episode 7 (episodes 6 and 8 are fine - no problem)

I'll try it again a little later; my guess is that something went wrong when this episode was uploaded to wherever one accesses them from

Happy New Year

jfpco

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 9
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Smiley LOL

Sounds like it. Will probably take a day or so to get noticed while there's no-one around. Might be worth setting a series link for it as well Smiley Wink

jfpco
Tuning in
Message 5 of 9
Flag for a moderator

thanks, i'll do that

does Virgin monitor these threads ? or should I notify them the episode seems to be missing ? (not that I know how to do that yet, the V6 box was new this week - so much better than the old tivo)

jfpco

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 6 of 9
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Both the SD and HD version are available on my V6.

Superuser
Superuser
Message 7 of 9
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Recording should always be the default position, especially with a box as capable as TiVo, let alone the V6. Catch-up is there if you have a 7-way clash that it can't resolve, or you have a recording hiccup for one reason or other.

Tbh, Series Link+ may find it for you as a repeat somewhere else on another Sky channel.

They will get to it eventually, but there is going to be a fairly hefty backlog, so likely not until the new year. Might be an idea to try giving them a ring tomorrow.

0 Kudos
jfpco
Tuning in
Message 8 of 9
Flag for a moderator

ok

thanks again

jfpco

0 Kudos
jfpco
Tuning in
Message 9 of 9
Flag for a moderator

I called Virgin and was told it was a problem with a Sky server. The 'missing' episode is there now (Sunday 1st January) so Sky must have fixed the problem.

0 Kudos