Menu
j_shemar1
Joining in
Message 1 of 12
Flag for a moderator

V6 Box

Hi

I have recently taken out the full house package and received my quick start pack yesterday. In the pack was a Tivo 500gb box. I was expecting to get the new V6 box as it says on the website that it is included with this package.

After ringing customer services they said that i would have to pay for the box. Is it not be standard as part of this package?

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Re: V6 Box

How recently have you taken the pack out?

TV: XL+SkySports V6
BB: 200Mbps SuperHub: Arris
Loc: ME10
    Please use the Search feature before starting a new thread
To thank or if you Like a post, use the Kudos +button. If it's an answer to your query, click Options.
Finally, if all else fails, take a deep breath and remember there's more to life than the internet and TV!
j_shemar1
Joining in
Message 3 of 12
Flag for a moderator

It was on Saturday. Was delivered yesterday.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Hmmmmm, that doesn't sound right at all.

What does it say you should have in the confirmation e-mail?

TV: XL+SkySports V6
BB: 200Mbps SuperHub: Arris
Loc: ME10
    Please use the Search feature before starting a new thread
To thank or if you Like a post, use the Kudos +button. If it's an answer to your query, click Options.
Finally, if all else fails, take a deep breath and remember there's more to life than the internet and TV!
0 Kudos
j_shemar1
Joining in
Message 5 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Just checked and it doesn't say what i should have i just thought the V6 was given with this package.
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 6 of 12
Flag for a moderator

If you ordered the Full House bundle i.e including 200Mps then you should have got the V6 http://www.virginmedia.com/shop/bundles/full-house-bundle.html

However if you went for a lower bundle but with a TV package upgrade to Full House only e.g. you've still got 100Mbps, then the V6 would be optional.
I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own
0 Kudos
j_shemar1
Joining in
Message 7 of 12
Flag for a moderator

I am definitely on 200Mps as i have checked on my account and done speed tests.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Hi j_shermar1

Thanks for taking the time to get in touch with us about the V6 box.

I appreciate you are on the 200Mb and thanks for confirming this Smiley Happy

As an existing customer, currently the offering via any department for you would mean having a V6 installed would incur a cost for you to have connected.

The cost is £49.95 for the V6 to be provided and £14.99 for the activation with a free install.

If this was not offered when you took out the Full House deal with us then my apologies. If you would like to add this to your package then please get back in touch with us via 150 or 0345 454 1111 or via Webchat where our teams can clear security with you and arrange this on your behalf.

Keep us posted Smiley Happy

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
j_shemar1
Joining in
Message 9 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Ok so the V6 is only included with this package for new customers?
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 10 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Hi j_shemar1

It is included as standard for new customers with the Full House bundle if you take on board the 200Mb yes. There is an activation fee for new customers to pay of £14.99

Existing customers can opt to choose this with their bundle upgrade and currently there is the option to do so for you too of course.

The set-up fee for this is £49.95 for the V6 to be provided and £14.99 for the activation with a free install.

If this is something you would like to opt in for then please just pop back to the teams and let them know.

I know if I could pay for the V6 to have this connected I'd be doing it as I'm looking forwards to getting my hands on one but staff are currently not able to build this into their bundles so we have to wait a little longer.

If you do go for this as an option then let us know what you think of it Smiley Happy

Take care.

Karen

Virgin Media Forum Team

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos