Menu
garhenk
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

V6 Box

Just wasted 2 hours of my life over the past few days, phoning and trying to get someone to understand something very simple - I want a new V6 box, two if possible, to replace Tivo boxes in my lounge and bedroom, and one moved elsewhere to replace a V+ box. All for the advertised rate of £49 plus £15 activation fee. I am not changing my package or contract, which by the way was only agreed and renewed in October. 

So, I get numerous different prices ranging from £154 to £110 that my monthly cost will be changed to, that I need to pay £140 for installation and activation, and that it won't happen until February. I must have said 10 times - I AM NOT CHANGING MY CONTRACT SO THE PRICE SHOULD STAY THE SAME. But oh no, over and over they told me it was a different privet because I was having a V6 instead of a V+ box.

It seems that despite the grand launch, the staff are not trained or know what is on offer (I had to tell them I was entitled to the discounted installation rate as I'm a Full House customer) and there is lack of equipment.

0 Kudos
jb66
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: V6 Box

If your changing the v+ your changing your contract, a v+ is £6.50 per month and a Tivo is £7.50
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: V6 Box

Hi garhenk, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear things haven't been explained correctly for you. 

Even though you may not be changing your contract, depending on your package, if you have certain discounts on there, you may lose these. 

The one off costs for the V6 box are £49.95 for the V6 box plus £14.99 activation fee if you are on the Full House 200 or VIP bundle. 

If you are on any other package it's £99.95 + £14.99 for your first box. 

Any 2nd V6 box is charged at £49.95. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos