Menu
JamesRoberts330
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

V6 Box and Activation fees advice needed please.

Hi all,

We have been quoted by Virgin Media £49.95 each for our two new V6 boxes plus £14.99 activation fee (with Full House TV Bundle reduction) so a total of £114.89, I just wanted to ask if we need to pay that amount now when we order them or the next bill after it is all installed?

I haven't rang Customer Services just yet to get an install date as I wanted to see when the new equiptment needs paying for so not to bother them unneededly, if I do get a reply saying it's after install I will call later today.

Thanks,

James

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: V6 Box and Activation fees advice needed please.

It should be added to your next bill, however you may find a partial payment is needed if you hit a credit limit

TV: XL+SkySports V6
BB: 200Mbps SuperHub: Arris
Loc: ME10
    Please use the Search feature before starting a new thread
To thank or if you Like a post, use the Kudos +button. If it's an answer to your query, click Options.
Finally, if all else fails, take a deep breath and remember there's more to life than the internet and TV!
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi JamesRoberts330,

Thanks for your post and it's great to hear about your interest in our V6 box Smiley Happy

As mentioned by PrinterElf - you'd only need to pay something upfront if you're at risk of hitting a credit limit. 

All the charges will be billed to the account as soon as the installation is completed however payment won't be due until the bill has been generated. 

If you have any further questions, pop back and let us know.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
JamesRoberts330
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Just rang Virgin and we have a installation date of 24 February 2017 for 2x V6 boxes with payments and fees added to our March 2017 bill. 10 weeks for install is a bit long like but after reading the forums I expected it tbh. Can't wait now to get rid of our old slow, sluggish TiVo box.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi James, 

Thanks for coming back to us on this one and it's really great to hear that you've got your order booked and ready for installation Smiley Happy

If you have any questions or queries beforehand, or afterwards, pop back here. 

Also keep us posted on how the installation goes. 

Have a great Christmas Smiley Happy 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos