Menu
Jimbles77
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

V6 Box Problems - Fault ridden

Well the speed increase over TiVo is so much better BUT how flawed can a new box be?

1. Lipsync completely out on most HD channels

2. Sound but no picture on most startup

3. Pink screen on startup

4. Green screen on startup

5. Remote connection failure in app (Error 501)

6. Netflix jitters and needs restart

I think this is the most faulty bit of tech i have ever had in the house... Mega disappointed

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: V6 Box Problems - Fault ridden

Hi Jimbles77,

Welcome to the Community!

Really sorry to hear you're having trouble with your V6.

I'd like to check this out for you but I can't seem to locate your account. I've sent you a private message (purple envelope at the top right of your screen) so I can grab some details.

Speak soon Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Richiano
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: V6 Box Problems - Fault ridden

I have to agree i wish i had never bothered with it i am having trouble with the jitters on Netflix and 4k on youtube is no better. It has got to the stage where i now watch most of my entertainment through the apps and freeview on my 4k tv. I even had my V6 box replaced 2 days ago and its even worse than the one it replaced as i now have intermittent sound aswell as all the other issues.Everything i record is jittery aswell and the picture quality through the V6 while watching normal tv is poor at best. Even the engineer said the V6 box is very  temperamental !!! Im now looking to get rid of the V6 and just keep my broadband and phone which i dont have a problem with but i expect that will be another battle!

0 Kudos