Menu
neek71
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Upgrade?

Have been with VM now for around 6 years and am currently paying over £90 for Full House TV, Vivid 200 and Talk More International. I registered interest for the V6 several weeks ago as have been suffering like so many others with the appalling TiVO service for most of this year (my box is so slow it's ridiculous, despite a really helpful engineer visit a few weeks back when 75% of my channels had disappeared). Is it really too much to ask for some courtesy and customer service (I've normally found VM pretty good in that respect) to be given *some* idea as to when to expect the upgrade and what I might pay for it? Estimates seem to be around £50 for full house customers and £100 for those not on Full House (seems a bit excessive). I've had no contact at all, yet new V6's seem to be rolling out according to the fora, with varying degrees of success. Come on Virgin. Reward loyalty, not just getting new customers on board.

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Upgrade?

You have to phone up and order one, they won't generally contact you for this sort of thing though a few selected customers were contacted and offered a free upgrade, the cost for your package would be £49.99 for the box and a £14.99 activation fee, there is no engineer charge ATM and an additional box would be £49.95 a 3rd box would be £99.99 (there would only be one activation fee.)

If you wished to keep your Tivo and have a V6 there would be a £5 per month increase (though I doubt you would wish to do this)

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

You have to phone up and order one, they won't generally contact you for this sort of thing though a few selected customers were contacted and offered a free upgrade, the cost for your package would be £49.99 for the box and a £14.99 activation fee, there is no engineer charge ATM and an additional box would be £49.95 a 3rd box would be £99.99 (there would only be one activation fee.)

If you wished to keep your Tivo and have a V6 there would be a £5 per month increase (though I doubt you would wish to do this)

neek71
Tuning in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Cheers Danny!

0 Kudos