Menu
Joools1005
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Upgrade Prices?!

I have the VIP bundle, only around 4 months into the contract - thought I'd look at V6 upgrade prices.

The upgrade area of my account quotes a one-off charge of £65 for a V6 box and then a further £59.13 a month service charge!

Looking at the phone upgrades I can add Talk More anytime for £48 per month!

There is something screwed up here. I spoke to customer services and they said just ignore these prices, it would be £50 for a V6 upgrade..but there's no way I'm going by what someone says on the phone when I can't subsequently prove what was said. These additional monthly charges are weird and have nothing to do with the publicly quoted prices for V6.

Anyone know what's going on?

0 Kudos
Corinneangela
Rising star
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Upgrade Prices?!

Yup as the CS said.. ignore the online pricing.. it has frequently got messed up. If you want it confirmed ring Virgin and choose the 'thinking of leaving' option so you get through to Retentions.. they will give you the correct answer.

0 Kudos
Joools1005
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for that - but I can't bring myself into signing up on that basis.

Too weird that it's a known thing that the written quotes are completely wrong, but nothing is done to correct it.

0 Kudos
frank_gm
Community elder
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Personally I never do anything online with VM and I only talk to Retentions.

Nice to be able to post again, after their mistake (removed by the Censorship team).
¡No Pasarán!
0 Kudos