Menu
K9clickers
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Unreadable icons for channel numbers

I have a new V6 box which in the main I am pleased with.  However, I do have one serious complaint.

When you go to all channels unlike on the previous TiVo box the channels now have ridiculously small icons by the side of the channel number which are impossible to read.  I did complain that whoever changed to this did not think it through for most customers to be able to read but all I got was sent a channel guide sent by email. Guess what this once again is so small it prints in tiny print so that you need a magnifying glass to read it.  So I am stumped!    Now I cannot search for channels by name.  Come on Virgin what are you playing at.  By the way anyone know the channel number for All4?

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Unreadable icons for channel numbers

You can turn the logos off if you wish.

Press the green button on your remote whilst in the full screen guide and there will be the option to turn off the logos and show text names instead.

I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

You can turn the logos off if you wish.

Press the green button on your remote whilst in the full screen guide and there will be the option to turn off the logos and show text names instead.

I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own
Corinneangela
Rising star
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for that Ben - I hated the unreadable icons too Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
K9clickers
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks so much for this information Ben.  i did phone customer service but they obviously did not know this option and said there was nothing i could do about it.  Did your instructions and yipee now can read the channels.  Glad i posted and you saw it!

0 Kudos