Menu
Gunga_62
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Unable to transfer V6 recordings

DO NOT believe the BS that customer services tell you (ME) that the new V6S box once fitted can have the contents (FILMS ETC.,)  transferred.....I HAVE a witness who confirms i said FILMS  on AT LEAST THREE OCCASION 

I have taken a days leave to find out he hard way - IT CAN'T and to Hiss me off even more - VM will NOT issue a refund /reduction etc., on my bill through THEIR error. You go to a shop and ITS NOT FIT for purpose you get a refund -----VIRGIN YOU SHOULD TRY AND LEARN THAT FACT - EVERY SOD ELSE WHO SUPPLIES FAULTY/POOR/SHODDY EQUIPMENT DO NOT PENALIZE THE CUSTOMERS AND YET FOR SOME GOD FORSAKEN REASON YOU DO ????

IS IT BECAUSE THE CUSTOMER SERVICES ARE NEVER WRONG ------ OR SHOULD IT BE RIGHT ???? 

WHAT A SHOWER - what is the point of "customer services ??" the job title is a joke and the service is a disgrace - the only good thing is the engineer was sound as a pound and was also going to feed on my comments 

[MOD EDIT: Subject heading changed to assist community]

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: HELLO - moderators - Wakey Wakey - STOP deleting my posts and pass them on to a manger !!!

you have never been able to transfer recordings from one box to a new one. This is becuase the tivo box is for show shifting and not for permanent storage. i dont think you can transfer recordings between any DVR boxes.
0 Kudos
Corinneangela
Rising star
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: HELLO - moderators - Wakey Wakey - STOP deleting my posts and pass them on to a manger !!!

To be able to transfer recordings breaks all sorts of copywrite laws.. Virgin would not be allowed to let you do that even if they wanted. I am sure I posted similar to this on a previous post you posted. Posting the same thing over and over again will not change the truth.

Gunga_62
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

You missed the entire point

VM seem to think they are "efficient" and won't admit their customer services dropped a R(B)ollock and refuse to compensate someone with an "NTL" email address going back to 1999

That will teach me for being loyal !! 

0 Kudos
Corinneangela
Rising star
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

No I didn't miss the point at all.. but you know what they say about flogging a dead horse...

0 Kudos