Menu
Wykey87
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Tuning error

Hi. I've had both my Virgin V6 boxes unplugged from the coax and power since this morning. I've plugged one of the boxes back in earlier and the screen shows the message:

"It can sometimes take a little while to load all the TV channels. Bear with us a few moments longer, the TV you love is coming right up."

The loading status has been stuck on 16% for some time so I've popped into Diagnostics.

Page 2 of diagnostics:
Current Tuning Status: Tuned Success
Tune State: in progress

Page 4 of diagnostics:
Current Tuning Status: Not Tuned General Tune Error
Tune State: Not Tuned

Anyone with any ideas? I've disconnected the box in full and reconnected with no success.

0 Kudos
Parrotperson
Super solver
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tuning error

You'll probably need to ring in and ask them to reactivate your boxes. They don't like being disconnected from the network and tend to throw hissy fits if you do! 

phil-ntl
Superfast
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Pretty sure this is a previously seen issue.

Power off the box (switch at the back) and then restart it. That should cure it.

Cheers
Phil

0 Kudos
Corinneangela
Rising star
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Just out of interest, why did you disconnect it fromt he coax?

0 Kudos
Wykey87
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

This is now working, left it off overnight and that seems to have resolved it.

The reason for the disconnection was the V6 and router in the living room had to be disconnected as joinery and building work was taking place. To get the wifi back up in the house I moved the router to the back room and had to disconnect the second V6 box to add the splitter from the living room.

0 Kudos