Menu
Colinalbert
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Tivo V6 Pricing

Just been into the VM blog and it's interesting to see the variatiions in charges , from £49 99 one off that's it to £65.00 plus £11.00 subscription increase plus end of January before it is possible to install.

Colin
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tivo V6 Pricing

Colinalbert wrote:
Just been into the VM blog and it's interesting to see the variatiions in charges , from £49 99 one off that's it to £65.00 plus £11.00 subscription increase plus end of January before it is possible to install.

Colin

There is currently a massive problem with staff not knowing the correct V6 pricing, VM have been made aware of this.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
0 Kudos
Corinneangela
Rising star
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Colinalbert wrote:

Colin

well all of those can be correct.. if you are on the correct package, box is £49.99 plus 14.99 activation fee. The subscription increase could apply if you need to eg raise your speed up to the required 100 minimum. 

0 Kudos
Colinalbert
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Okay thanks I'm on the full house hopefully be alright

Colin
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Colin,

Thanks for your post. I'm sorry that there's been some discrepancy on the pricing of the V6 box, a lot of this is due to the individual packages customers are on and how the upgrade changes the monthly cost. It's great to see that Shelke and Corinneangela have been able to give some advice about this.

If you would like for us to double check your account, let me know or give us a call on 150 (Free from a Virgin Media landline & Virgin Media mobile) or 0345 454 1111 (from any other phone). I'll send you a private message requesting more information if you would like me to look into this for you. Just check the envelope icon at the top right of this page.

Thanks,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
fizz
Up to speed
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

my subscription would go up by £22. I get a £19 discount so it looks like I will loose that so not worth it I'll just stick with my slow TiVo and my brilliant v+hd box

0 Kudos