Menu
Smudged
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

TiVo V6

I want the latest TiVo V6 box.  How do I get one?

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: TiVo V6

Phone in and order it is usually the best way.

0 Kudos
Smudged
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I tried the phone but I can't get a reply, just keeps saying all our operators are busy and I'm left hanging on the phone for ages and ages.  I've tried this three times and up to now nothing.  If I try the chat line it just says no one is there to answer.  I don't think Virgin want my money and wonder how on earth this company keeps going if it treats potential customers like this.  They have something to sell, I want to buy it but no one wants to talk to me.  Not really a recipe for success is it.  

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

On Christmas Eve, I'm not surprised that the sales team aren't there. The Forum Team aren't back until Tuesday.
Can you not order online?

TV: XL+SkySports V6
BB: 200Mbps SuperHub: Arris
Loc: ME10
    Please use the Search feature before starting a new thread
To thank or if you Like a post, use the Kudos +button. If it's an answer to your query, click Options.
Finally, if all else fails, take a deep breath and remember there's more to life than the internet and TV!
deans6571
Knows their stuff
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Smudged wrote:

I tried the phone but I can't get a reply, just keeps saying all our operators are busy and I'm left hanging on the phone for ages and ages.  I've tried this three times and up to now nothing.  If I try the chat line it just says no one is there to answer.  I don't think Virgin want my money and wonder how on earth this company keeps going if it treats potential customers like this.  They have something to sell, I want to buy it but no one wants to talk to me.  Not really a recipe for success is it.  

JEEZ - Surely you don't expect the VM sales team to work over Xmas?!!!!! 

Try callng after the festivities are over - you may get a response then.........🙄

Smudged
Joining in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Over the past month I've tried phoning, e-mailing and the chatline all without success.  No I don't expect them to work over Christmas so I thought I'd log into the Virgin Community for advice.   Of course I'll wait until after Christmas to try again but I thought maybe there was some other way of getting one that I'd somehow missed so was hoping someone might be able to tell me as it appears some people have one.   I suppose patience and perseverance are the requirements.  

0 Kudos
andycambs
Superfast
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I called Customer Service on 150 and was sorted out within 10 mins

0 Kudos