Menu
RogerWearn
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

TiVo Upgrade

I booked an installation online with an alternative date for the new TiVo. I received an email informing me that the the installation date was two weeks later - the tone of the email was that this was good news!

What is the point of having a booking calendar?

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: TiVo Upgrade

The current online booking system does not cope well with the current extended time slot required for V6 installations. Perhaps as things settle down the online system will improve.
acdeag
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Same happened to me, instead of 20th Jan got 3rd Feb

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi RogerWearn, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's really great having you on board with us in the Community. 

I'm really sorry to hear that the date you booked online wasn't actually available resulting in the date being postponed. 

The V6 installation takes a little longer time and all work we do is rated in points. There will be a specific amount of points available but if the job you are booking goes over those, we'll arrange installation for the next available date with enough points. 

It's not very well put, and we have fed this back to the My VM team. 

Even though your date has been scheduled for the next available, it's possible more quota, or a cancellation has resulted in an earlier appointment being available. 

I'm more than happy to double check however if there is an available one for a closer date, I'd have to book it there and then as these appointments tend to be filled right away. If you turn out to be unavailable and want the original date back, there's no guarantee it will be available. Swings and roundabouts. 

Let me know if you want me to take a look. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos