Menu
Crue46
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

TiVo 4k

Hi all I'm using the new 4k tivo box its lightning fast everything loads up excellent apart from problems with Netflix anyone else experiencing problems 

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: TiVo 4k

Can you detail the problem you are having with Netflix, please?

0 Kudos
Telewest
Dialled in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Sorry that you having trouble with Netflix with the new V6 TiVo box  What does box handle like but for that trouble can record 6 channels and is the software quicker then old TiVo and is smoother looking on the 4K / UHD TV screen?

( you could use the app on your UHD TV as most have that app to view )

By the way HOW did you get the new box as a very very long time customer of VM I asked for a box and told that they is none to order.

SO IF VM people are here on this forum you need fair on customers you have as I am after 17 years thinking of going over to another company over this matter as I have posted on your site that I would like a box for my 4K TV and phoned and chat online and over the last week been told no boxes to order.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

It's simple. The box hasn't been announced yet and is not generally available.

It is being supplied to some new customers as a 'soft launch' - a mistake in my humble opinion.

0 Kudos
Telewest
Dialled in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Completely mad to use new customers for testing as they do not know systems used before .

People who have had TiVo and been with VM longest and wish to help testing should be first inline .

Remember that 1st TiVo like other boxes and hubs have all had little troubles and we older customers have reported and fixed all the troubles along with all the reports helping VM with software updates that were needed to fix customers troubles.

Also they have been so many VM customers that from August images from VM of the new box had been asking for details and if they can get hold of one. why has VM taken no notice ?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Crue46, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear you are currently having an issue with Netflix on your new V6 box. 

In order to help you with this we will need to know as much information as possible Smiley Happy 

Can you come back and let me know the following:

How is your V6 box connected to the network? 

On the front of your box do you have 2 white lights or 1 white and one red/flashing amber?

Do you get any error message? If so what is it?

Come back and let us know so we can help you with this. 

Speak soon, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos