Menu
oxfordrobc
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

TiVO 6 and Youtube login issue

Hi

Tivo 6 - Youtube - so far so good. Every now and then youtube requests login or verification code - how do I input the code displayed?? I have attempted to do so from tablet / pc but it doesn't like that.

Any help, gratefully received

0 Kudos
Dereklad
Superfast
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: TiVO 6 and Youtube login issue

Well from what i remember i went to youtube.com/activate and entered the code on my iphone,and it simply activates the youtube app on the v6.all from the same network obviousley..

Cable customer from its inception in 80's in Birmingham .have never missed a bill payment.my package is big kahuna xl tv..200mb internet..and free sky movies for 6 months..+tivo box.
Ps4 & Amazon firestick.
+size 9 feet..iphone 7 plus..
0 Kudos
oxfordrobc
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the suggestion. This is what I thought, I have tried using phone and tablet - it just comes back (youtube/activate) with incorrect code.. what am I doing wrong.. doh !!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi oxfordobc, 

Thanks for your post and a huge welcome to the forums. The Community is a great place to come if you have any issues Smiley Happy

Double check to make sure when you're entering the code, there are no letters being auto capitalised and also there are no spaces etc. 

If this doesn't work, try getting another code to see if this helps Smiley Happy

Let us know how it goes. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos