Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 4 (88 Views)

TV Anywhere and V6 Box

I have just upgraded to the new V6 box as it was sold to me that I could use the TV Anywhere app to stream recordings. The app won't connect and all I see are spinning circles and 'Trying to connect'. Spent over an hour on the phone trying to get support. Spoke to TV support who simply tried uninstall and reinstall, put on hold for 20 minutes to speak to broadband support who had no idea other than turn tablet, router and tv box off and on again. Transferred to TV support again after another 30 minutes on hold, who told me I should speak with Broadband support and they would transfer me, so gave up.

Does anyone have any suggestions on this as really like using the app for planning and series links and was looking forward to the streaming, but currently I have lost the ability to do anything.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Message 2 of 4 (71 Views)

Re: TV Anywhere and V6 Box

When you say 'just upgraded' to V6, do you mean today?

It can take a few days sometimes for the authority to use a new box from TV Anywhere to be in place.

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 3 of 4 (63 Views)

Thanks Ernie we upgraded the box and hub on Wednesday evening so that could be the case, will see what happens over the weekend.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Message 4 of 4 (61 Views)

It might be worth trying a reset of both the V6 and Superhub as well, if you haven't done so already.

0 Kudos