Menu
Highlighted
Lillian21
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Suggestions V6 box

Signed up in July 2 v6 boxes suggestions not working reported it all I got was waiting for updating software. Went to bills and payments. Suggestions not part of contract. No reductions on payment. If I had known this problem. I would have stayed with Sky it is not fit for the purpose it was made for
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
av-115
Knows their stuff
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Suggestions V6 box

This is a known problem and Virgin are supposedly working on a fix. The fault reference is NKE9588. Only a small number of people are affected but obviously that doesn't help you.

You may want to keep an eye on this thread.

With regards to suggestions not being part of the contract, that's not true. You took out your TV contract with Virgin based on the services and features it offers. If you're not able to use the service to its full functionality, compensation is definitely in order.

The best people to speak to are retentions, the "thinking of leaving us" option when you ring up. Tell them about the issues, point them to the many threads on these forums and provide the fault reference number. Tell them you would like your bill crediting as you're not getting the service you're paying for. They're usually quite helpful but if they're not playing ball, make sure you specifically say "I would like to make a formal complaint" so it's logged as such and action is taken.

Let us know how you get on.

--------------------------
TV: XL TV + Sky Sports (V6 & V+ HD)
Broadband: VIVID 100
Phone: Talk Unlimited

All Replies
av-115
Knows their stuff
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Suggestions V6 box

This is a known problem and Virgin are supposedly working on a fix. The fault reference is NKE9588. Only a small number of people are affected but obviously that doesn't help you.

You may want to keep an eye on this thread.

With regards to suggestions not being part of the contract, that's not true. You took out your TV contract with Virgin based on the services and features it offers. If you're not able to use the service to its full functionality, compensation is definitely in order.

The best people to speak to are retentions, the "thinking of leaving us" option when you ring up. Tell them about the issues, point them to the many threads on these forums and provide the fault reference number. Tell them you would like your bill crediting as you're not getting the service you're paying for. They're usually quite helpful but if they're not playing ball, make sure you specifically say "I would like to make a formal complaint" so it's logged as such and action is taken.

Let us know how you get on.

--------------------------
TV: XL TV + Sky Sports (V6 & V+ HD)
Broadband: VIVID 100
Phone: Talk Unlimited