Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Spoiler

gordy66 wrote:
This thread was taken off a private message and i still don't know what a spoiler is i am all in favor of customers posting there install dates.

In the context of this forum a spoiler is a device you can use to partly hide info within a post so that readers have to consciously click on the spoiler tag in order to read part of the  message.

You used a spoiler tag in message 7 of this thread http://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Virgin-TV-V6/Why-the-11-a-month-extra/m-p/3278359#M2055 - maybe you didn't intend to and hit the insert spoiler icon in error.  Triangle icon with exclamation mark in it.

Example 

Spoiler
This is posted as a spoiler

All Replies
Parrotperson
Super solver
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Why? Just out of interest 

0 Kudos
gordy66
Up to speed
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Question is obvious.
0 Kudos
Parrotperson
Super solver
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Again. Why should we not publish our install dates?! What's it got to do with you? 

0 Kudos
gordy66
Up to speed
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

This thread was taken off a private message and i still don't know what a spoiler is i am all in favor of customers posting there install dates.
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

gordy66 wrote:

In the context of this forum a spoiler is a device you can use to partly hide info within a post so that readers have to consciously click on the spoiler tag in order to read part of the  message.

You used a spoiler tag in message 7 of this thread http://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Virgin-TV-V6/Why-the-11-a-month-extra/m-p/3278359#M2055 - maybe you didn't intend to and hit the insert spoiler icon in error.  Triangle icon with exclamation mark in it.

Example 

Spoiler
This is posted as a spoiler

Superuser
Superuser
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Spoiler
big-spoiler.jpg

Corinneangela
Rising star