Menu
Abes
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Slow recording playback

Hi I've just had a v6 box fitted and I have a TiVo box fitted upstairs I have run a internet cable from the broadband hub upstairs to the TiVo box and I have used a tplink power line for the v6 box when I try and watch a recorded program on either box it run slow can anyone help cheers Brian 

[MOD EDIT: Subject heading changed to assist community]

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Box2box

Hi Abes, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's really great to have you here in the Community Smiley Happy 

I'm sorry to hear that you are having a slow connection. Smiley Sad Do you notice this happening at all times of the day or during the evening? 

Currently the stats for your TiVo® and V6 box are looking good.

There is currently a fault at the address and we are planning to undertake some upgrades to support the increased demand for our services there. Once the work is completed, any issues with slow speeds will be resolved.

The fault reference for this is: F005189310

We are looking to carry the work out as soon as possible and the next review date for this fault is 08 NOV 2017 09:00. 

I have sent you a private message. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos