Menu
Pashtun
Joining in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Signed up for virgin still within cooling off period should I cancel or will I get v6 box

Signed up to the VIP bundle 12 month contract two boxes. My contract says TiVo box installation due for 20/12/16. Will I get the new TiVo box or should I cancel and reorder?

Called virgin was told that can get the new box at later date etc etc and would cost £49.

Surely if I cancel and reorder I would not incur this cost and the new kit would just be installed as standard.

Can someone advise what you think is the best option
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Signed up for virgin still within cooling off period should I cancel or will I get v6 box

As I said, existing customers are being given the first chance at the new box. You're a new customer so you can't order it until the new year.

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Signed up for virgin still within cooling off period should I cancel or will I get v6 box

You could cancel your current order but you can't, as a new customer, order V6 until some time in the new year.

0 Kudos
Strangeland16
Up to speed
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

im guessing you count as a new customer and at the moment only current customers can get v6 before the new year so you may have to wait till next year 

0 Kudos
Pashtun
Joining in
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

It seems odd that can't just install V6 as my install date is 20/12/16. I have no services at the new property
0 Kudos
Pashtun
Joining in
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

I see. That's probably why the guy on the phone said would have to upgrade at later date and that it would cost £49
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

As I said, existing customers are being given the first chance at the new box. You're a new customer so you can't order it until the new year.

Pashtun
Joining in
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Many thanks for your support.

Can someone confirm that Upgrading to the new box when available to new customers will not affect monthly payments
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

It's not possible to say what new customer deals will be available when the V6 becomes available to new customers in the new year. Could be better, worse or the same.

0 Kudos