Menu
furrypotato
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Series links not copying from old tivo

Hi

I've seen the previous thread where it was advised to go online and do the copy function so I can get all my ol series links onto the new V6.

I've now done this a few times today and nothing has happened.

I rang 150 and they told me it's not possible to do it between an old tivo and a V6, but I think they simply dont know.

Any suggestions as to what I do next ?

Thanks

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Series links not copying from old tivo

In that case, yes wait until tomorrow and see what happens The VM forum staff aren't back until 27th.

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

When did you have your V6 installed? I believe it can be up to 24 hours before this function becomes available.
furrypotato
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Graham

Only installed this afternoon. So maybe I should wait ? (The new box showed up straight away online and gave me the option of copying)
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

In that case, yes wait until tomorrow and see what happens The VM forum staff aren't back until 27th.
furrypotato
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Panic over.
Series links copied over by today.

Possibly VM need to adjust the wording on the website to indicate it can take up to 24 hours instead of 30 minutes .
0 Kudos