Menu
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3 (87 Views)

Series link records on TiVo and V 6

Really impressed with V6 and the link with my Old TiVo box but I've  transferred all my series links and wish list but it appears that the programmes record on both machines. Tried deleting series link and wish list from one machine but it disappears on both machines.  

0 Kudos
Trouble shooter
Message 2 of 3 (70 Views)

Re: Series link records on TiVo and V 6

Funny you should say that as I found that when I copy from machine 1 to machine 2 - they all copied.

Then when I deleted some from machine 1 - later they had gone from machine 2.

I tend not to delete wishlists - just set them to NOT record.

I wonder if it tried the copy 2-3 times over a few hours - as it doesn't not always work first time in machine 2 is offline/standby.

So what I did was waited until the next day before deleting from machine 1and it worked.

==================================
V6 TiVo (with MRS)
VIVID 300 Optical Fibre (300/20mb) in Area 31
SkyQ Silver Bundle (UHD)
0 Kudos
Tuning in
Message 3 of 3 (42 Views)

Re: Series link records on TiVo and V 6

I'm afraid waiting didn't change anything.  The only thing that seems to have worked is to delete wish lists and series links on both machines having first noted them down and then to re-enter them.  My main machine now has all the wish lists and series links whereas the second machine (TiVo) has nothing in its series link block and a wish list block.  Hopefully programmes will only record on the main machine unless I set up programmes to record on the TiVo box

0 Kudos