Menu
Emilyjk
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Series link glitch

Hi.Series linked The simpsons from guide on Sky1-fine.Then tryed to series link on channel4 and it flashes but does not creare series link, instead creating it on channel4ad!Eventually got round this by searching The Simpsons and series linking this way (settings on record everything/all channels/never hd)although tjis is incredibly frustrating as it is obviously recording c4+1,c4ad etc and using up space.This seemed ok but then after Wednesday the series link dissapears on both sky1 and channel4 (they are not repeats although this should not even matter with the setting I have on)Another thing is on some episodes there is just a single record sign showing and not the usual triple series link record sign.There are some MAJOR flaws here.Should just be able to series link one chsnnel from guide but can't-seems normal c4 channel is not happy with sky1!Help please!
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Series link glitch

Hi Emilyjk,

Thanks for posting and I'm sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing.

I have added a link here which gives further information on the series links so I hope this helps.

Please let me know how you get on.

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos