Menu
poohbear
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Recording suggestions

Does anyone know if you can stop 'suggestions' being automatically recorded.  Thanks

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
poohbear
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Recording suggestions

Thank you very much, never knew such an option was available x

0 Kudos
Corinneangela
Rising star
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

I turned suggestions off when I had the old tivo.. used to annoy the hell out of me.. specially when it would change channels just to record a suggestion which was nothing like my recording preferences eg News at Ten.. I mean seriously? So turning suggestions off was one of the first things I did (after stopping it going into standby - another pet peeve lol. Why would you want it to turn off just because you haven't changed channel in 4 hours?
0 Kudos

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Home > Help & Settings > Settings > Recordings > Suggestions > No, don't record Suggestions.

poohbear
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Thank you very much, never knew such an option was available x

0 Kudos
Corinneangela
Rising star
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

I turned suggestions off when I had the old tivo.. used to annoy the hell out of me.. specially when it would change channels just to record a suggestion which was nothing like my recording preferences eg News at Ten.. I mean seriously? So turning suggestions off was one of the first things I did (after stopping it going into standby - another pet peeve lol. Why would you want it to turn off just because you haven't changed channel in 4 hours?
0 Kudos