Menu
stevenwelsh17
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Recorded programme disappeared

Recorded Death in Paradise last not while watching the football. Today its not there and in hiccups it says not recorded no signal, anyone else had this problem  

0 Kudos
stevedh2
Knows their stuff
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Recorded programme disappeared

No, although you should still be able to watch it in iPlayer.

Sounds like for some reason your V6 got disconnected, either you had an area fault, or you may need signals being adjusted or something.

Do you have any problems watching any chanels or anything?

it may also be worth having a look in the V6s settings at the levels of all your tuners. Mine all have a signal strength of 100%.

0 Kudos
stevenwelsh17
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Just check the signal strength and all say 100%, although tuner four says channel 0, would that be correct ? 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi stevenwelsh17,

Thanks for your post on the Forum. I'm sorry to hear that your V6 box isn't recordings the programmes that you have set to record. Has this been fixed for you now?

If you are still having a problem with this, please let me know and I'll look into this for you.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
stevenwelsh17
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Terri

thank you for your inquiry, it is still not recording some programs and for a while we could not get the BBC HD programs on the TV. We have moved all the Series Links over to the other V6 box which has been perfect and are just watching the last few recordings left on it so we can then get it fixed or exchanged.

regards Steve 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for updating the thread with this information Steve and apologies for the issues experienced.

I can see that you've since spoken with the team regarding this and a call back has been arranged to investigate further.

Let me know if there is anything that I can help with in the meantime,

Nat_J

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos