Menu
CDB1
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Please sort your menus out.

Not exactly a question, more of a complaint.

I finally found Walking Dead season 6 in the on demand section, but to get there.........how many clicks?????????

To get from the normal TV picture to the episode I wanted to watch was 50 presses of the remote control.  It'll be worn out and not working by the end of the week at this rate.

At least sort out the alphabet list into a 5x5 +1 grid so I don't have to press 24 times to get from 1 to W.

Had the V6 in two days now and had the usual remote playing up problems, but pairing it again seemed to make it work properly.

Also it doesn't seem to want to play ball on my TV at 1080i which is strange as I'm sure the tv accepts it. No major problem though as I just set it to 1080p instead.

0 Kudos
fixerman
Superfast
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Please sort your menus out.

CDB1 wrote:

Not exactly a question, more of a complaint.

I finally found Walking Dead season 6 in the on demand section, but to get there.........how many clicks?????????

To get from the normal TV picture to the episode I wanted to watch was 50 presses of the remote control.  It'll be worn out and not working by the end of the week at this rate.

At least sort out the alphabet list into a 5x5 +1 grid so I don't have to press 24 times to get from 1 to W.

Had the V6 in two days now and had the usual remote playing up problems, but pairing it again seemed to make it work properly.

Also it doesn't seem to want to play ball on my TV at 1080i which is strange as I'm sure the tv accepts it. No major problem though as I just set it to 1080p instead.

Have you tried using the search button on the remote. It is fast and very intuitive and it does away with the old way of going through all the menu steps.

CDB1
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Nope. I shall have a look. Thanks.
0 Kudos
bolgerp
Tuning in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

+1 from me for the new Search capability... it's REALLY good. I never really browse for stuff anymore. 

0 Kudos
CDB1
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Found the search thingy and yes it's better than scrolling through the menus.

You could still sort the menus out though. Smiley Wink

0 Kudos