Menu
mr_vpw
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Persistent V312 error for Netflix

I've had replacement boxes, I've waited for weeks, and I have the issue on all my boxes (original and replacement ones)

Simple problem - the much advertised netflix support doesn't seem to work period - I get the V312 error suggesting the app is being downloaded - but it's been like that for weeks on every box - I have NEVER been able to use the netflix on the box.

Am I magically alone or is this another thing that just doesn't work properly on these festering v6 boxes from hell?

0 Kudos
ozsat
Trouble shooter
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Persistent V312 error for Netflix

Are the connected directly to your SuperHub modem?

==================================
V6 TiVo (with MRS)
VIVID 350 Optical Fibre (350/20mb) in Area 31
SkyQ Silver Bundle (UHD)
0 Kudos
mr_vpw
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

ozsat wrote:

Are the connected directly to your SuperHub modem?

No because I have to use the pile of junk that is that hub in modem mode mostly so I can actually set the IPv4 lan range otherwise I'd have to renumber my entire home which both isn't going to happen (I have a "smart home" setup) and frankly shouldn't need to.

they are however connected to an Enterprise HP switch, at gigabit, with no port issues. It really shouldn't be an issue!

PS - I recognise your handle, got a feeling I last exchanged forum posts with you on the old Tivo forums pre-Virgin, if so hi :-)

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi mr_vpw

I'm sorry for the problems you're experiencing in trying to access Netflix at the moment, I can see you've spoken to our team about changing your package and that has gone through from our end. 

You know where to find us if you need any assistance with your service moving forward.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
mr_vpw
Tuning in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

By "changing package" you mean you've agreed after fighting me for weeks to cancel my Virgin Media TV service entirely - which is now correct and you have finally done so. Let's not pretend Ive simply "changed it" rather than you've admitted your service is not fit for purpose and you were unable to address any of my faults.
0 Kudos