Menu
Mif
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

On demand movies

Had 2 v6 boxes fitted 24march ever since not been able to watch a film on on demand error message 319, WHATS GOIN ON, was told 3 days ago it wiuld be solved in 24 hrs, HELP please
0 Kudos
fredtheted
Up to speed
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: On demand movies

You will soon realise that Virgin speak with forked tongue, as they have been saying this fork yonks.

Doudar
Fibre optic
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Mif wrote:
Had 2 v6 boxes fitted 24march ever since not been able to watch a film on on demand error message 319, WHATS GOIN ON, was told 3 days ago it wiuld be solved in 24 hrs, HELP please

24 March? I take it you mean Feb?

Have you checked the service status from your account to see if there are any TV issues in your area? 

JohnD
Strangely strange but oddly normal.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Mif, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's really great having you on board with us in the Community Smiley Happy

I'm really sorry to hear you were having an issue accessing On Demand since upgrading your V6 box. Since posting has there been any improvement? 

Sometimes it can take a few days for things to be all up and running on your new box. I'm hoping they are now resolved. If not though come back and let us know.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Mif
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Still no on demand movies, getting very annoying now!!
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Mif,

Thanks for posting!

I'm really sorry to hear you're still having trouble with this. I can understand your frustration!

I've check the network and I can't see any open faults that could be causing this. Are you still getting the same error 319 on screen? Does it affect all On Demand content or just the Movies?

Speak soon Smiley Very Happy

josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos