Menu
Swindle
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

On demand errors 407 and 319

Just joined virgin from sky but currently so unhappy with our choice.

We pay for the VIP package and have been connected for one week. So far we have been u able to watch movies or episodes of shows on demand and get either code 319 or 407

Have reset the box and tried every day but nothing.

Virgin very helpfullly charged us for the rental of eye in the sky but we can't watch it.

Would appreciate some contact before I call to terminate the contract within 14 day cooling off period. Spent 25 minutes on the phone already tonight and haven't managed to speak to anyone.

Seriously fed up
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: On demand errors 407 and 319

Not good. Might be better to try during the daytime today if you can, hopefully you'll get through to the Retentions team.

TV: XL+SkySports V6
BB: 200Mbps SuperHub: Arris
Loc: ME10
    Please use the Search feature before starting a new thread
To thank or if you Like a post, use the Kudos +button. If it's an answer to your query, click Options.
Finally, if all else fails, take a deep breath and remember there's more to life than the internet and TV!
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: On demand errors 407 and 319

Hi Swindle, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having you on board with us in the Community Smiley Happy 

I'm really sorry to learn that you are having an issue with the On Demand service. 

We're aware there is an issue with HD On Demand producing the 319 error code. We are working on this however in the meantime, the SD version should work. 

With regards to Pay per view content, if it's not working, you need to call us up right away. We can run checks and then refund the bill with the cost of the Movie. 

How have things been since you posted? 

Let me know. 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos