Menu
broksonic
Fibre optic
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

No idea if engineer is coming or not

i am not 100% sure if my order online has gone through or not because I've heard nothing back to say that the engineer is definitely coming to fit the v6 this Saturday. Also I'm still seen the option to order a v6 box on my account.

i did get what I suspect is a standard email but that does not say if that is a confirmation that the engineer is coming or not

Thanks for upgrading your Virgin Media package. To help you keep track of your order, there's a summary of what you chose further down the page.

What happens next?

We'll confirm your installation date

You've asked for an engineer to come and install your new services on one of these dates:

Sat Dec 17 2016 between 10am - 2pm or
Sat Dec 17 2016 between 1pm - 6pm

We will be with you on one of your requested dates, however if something unforeseeable stops us, we'll let you know as soon as possible and arrange another date that's good for you.

We'll email you again to confirm your installation date and the price of your new services, so don't forget to keep an eye on your inbox.
Someone over the age of 18 will need to be at home when we come to install your new services. It takes about two hours to get you all set up and ready to go.

We'll send you a contract

You'll get a letter and a contract from us through the post. Please sign our copy and send it back to us as soon as you can. We'll also include a guide which details things to do now, on the day of your installation and afterwards.

Service numbers

Calls to service numbers that begin 084/087/09/118: the cost is formed of a combined access and service charge. We set the access charge which is shown on your bill and is currently 10.25 pence per minute. The service charge will be set and advertised by the company that you are calling. You will not be charged for calls to any service numbers that are included in your bundle. For more information please visit ukcalling.inf

oming or not

0 Kudos
broksonic
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: No idea if engineer is coming or not

Still no email to confirm if the engineer is coming or not . Wish I had just phoned up and not done it online 

0 Kudos
broksonic
Fibre optic
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Did anyone else have a problem with confirmation when ordering online ?

I am guessing everyone else that ordered online got the confirmation email that they're supposed to send . I've checked my junk email too and nothing 

0 Kudos
dodgem21
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I think the best thing you can do for piece of mind is telephone Virgin and ask them to check your install date as not everyone gets a confirmation email.

broksonic
Fibre optic
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

dodgem21 wrote:

I think the best thing you can do for piece of mind is telephone Virgin and ask them to check your install date as not everyone gets a confirmation email.

Yes I think that's best as looks like I'm not getting a confirmation email . I made the order Friday evening at 20.25 .

0 Kudos
broksonic
Fibre optic
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Got it all sorted now over the phone and got a better deal too

0 Kudos