Menu
Cogstar
Joining in
Message 1 of 18
Flag for a moderator

No On Demand TV

Hi I've reported this once previously and tried resetting the box, it hasn't been a priority for me to sort out until now. What is the best way to get something showing in the On Demand section of the menu?

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 18
Flag for a moderator

Re: No On Demand TV

Are you saying that if you go to Catch Up or On Demand, following pressing Home, there is no sub-menu, just a message saying that On Demand is temporarily unavailable and to try again later?

What happens if you either Search and find an On Demand program or get there through going backwards in the EPG? What message do you get?

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 18
Flag for a moderator

Just out of interest is there 2 red lights on the front of the box (assuming you have a V6). If so then the V6 is not connected to the Internet.

200Mb(SH2 SH2AC Hub 3.0), 2 X V6 TV XL, Phone M. 100Mb Business (Hitron Hub).
0 Kudos
Cogstar
Joining in
Message 4 of 18
Flag for a moderator

When I drop down to on Demand and shift tight to open it there is an empty box - ie nothing to demand Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
Cogstar
Joining in
Message 5 of 18
Flag for a moderator

I have 2 green lights

0 Kudos
stevedh2
Knows their stuff
Message 6 of 18
Flag for a moderator

Is this on the home menu, below catch up.

when I move down to on demand.. to the right is a list of options with search at the top followed by box sets.. this is before I move the cursor right...

just read what you wrote... 2 green lights... I didn't even know there were 2 green lights on the front of the V6...I think implies an internet connection problem,

If you go to settings/settings/network what does it say and can you ping the ip address shown there from a pc assuming there is one?

0 Kudos
Cogstar
Joining in
Message 7 of 18
Flag for a moderator

Yes its below catch up, the box only appears when I move right, as I say there is nothing in the box, if I click on Virgin Movies same again nothing shows. I'm pretty certain I'm connected to the internet as my smart hub works for iplayer and Netfix.

0 Kudos
stevedh2
Knows their stuff
Message 8 of 18
Flag for a moderator

Do you mean iPlayer and Netflix both work on the V6 ?

so you move down until On Demand is highlighted, move right which will then take you to search, do you then press ok on search or go down to box sets and select that?

or are you saying that when you have On Demand highlighted the whole right hand side of the screen is blank ?

Although as I can't see a Virgin Movies to click on I don't think I'm looking at the same as you.

Maybe You have had the tivo update, what version does it say when you go to info/system info/system info ?

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 9 of 18
Flag for a moderator

2 Green Lights. Then you have standard TiVo. 

200Mb(SH2 SH2AC Hub 3.0), 2 X V6 TV XL, Phone M. 100Mb Business (Hitron Hub).
0 Kudos
Cogstar
Joining in
Message 10 of 18
Flag for a moderator

Hi , the right hand side of the screen is blank, I checked my internet connection by opening netflix outside of V. 

And I think it's standard Tivo

0 Kudos