Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 6 (267 Views)

New virgin V6 box installation

Since having my virgin v6 box installed and it no longer being scarted to my tv every time I come to turn my tv on to watch it, it comes up as no signal on my HDMI2, it was fine prior to this but I now have to switch the whole of the box and tv at the wall to rectify the problem????? Surely this cannot be right.....
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6 (198 Views)

Re: New virgin V6 box installation

Hi Helen1975

Welcome to the Community, I'm sorry for the problems you're experiencing with your TV service.

The first thing to check, is what input your V6 box is connected to? Is it connected to the HDMI2 port? When you turn your TV on, is the set top box on or in standby? 

I've located your set top box to run some tests and we're not detecting any errors from our end at the moment. 

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 6 (192 Views)

Is it a Samsung TV?

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 4 of 6 (172 Views)

Hi

Yeah it's HDMI2 and when I turn tv on the box is in as well... But it's not detecting it at all... So I then have to turn the box off at the wall and then switch back on and it appears.

Regards
Helen
0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 5 of 6 (128 Views)

Yeah it is
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6 (81 Views)

Hello Helen1975,

Craig_D is away so I hope you don't mind if I respond.

I'm not sure whether there will be any settings on your television that will auto detect your V6 box but have you tried putting your box in and our of standby to see if your television picks up the signal?

It also might be worth changing the HDMI lead and swapping it over to the HDMI1 slot to see if it helps.

Please let us know how you get on.

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos