Menu
Dereklad
Superfast
Message 1 of 115
Flag for a moderator

New v6 box

I was wondering this new box they announced do we phone up and order 1 if we want one,what's the deal anyone phoned virgin up and enqired or ordered one yet please

Cable customer from its inception in 80's in Birmingham .have never missed a bill payment.my package is big kahuna xl tv..200mb internet..and free sky movies for 6 months..+tivo box.
Ps4 & Amazon firestick.
+size 9 feet..iphone 7 plus..
0 Kudos
Parrotperson
Super solver
Message 2 of 115
Flag for a moderator

Re: New v6 box

There's supposed to be an announcement today. But at the moment only new customers are getting them to trial them. 

frank_gm
Community elder
Message 3 of 115
Flag for a moderator

http://community.virginmedia.com/t5/News/Game-changing-Virgin-TV-launch/ba-p/3269538

Nice to be able to post again, after their mistake (removed by the Censorship team).
¡No Pasarán!
Dereklad
Superfast
Message 4 of 115
Flag for a moderator

Ok thanks for replays but I want mine today and installed in my house and ready for playing with for when I finish work later..moderater can you sort that out for me please..thanks..

Cable customer from its inception in 80's in Birmingham .have never missed a bill payment.my package is big kahuna xl tv..200mb internet..and free sky movies for 6 months..+tivo box.
Ps4 & Amazon firestick.
0 Kudos
Dereklad
Superfast
Message 5 of 115
Flag for a moderator

Moderators available to answer this question please and thanks..

Ps4 & Amazon firestick.
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 6 of 115
Flag for a moderator

Existing customers will be able to order upgrades "before the end of the year".

TV: XL+SkySports V6
BB: 200Mbps SuperHub: Arris
Loc: ME10
    Please use the Search feature before starting a new thread
To thank or if you Like a post, use the Kudos +button. If it's an answer to your query, click Options.
Finally, if all else fails, take a deep breath and remember there's more to life than the internet and TV!
Dereklad
Superfast
Message 7 of 115
Flag for a moderator

Ok thanks and what do virgin do email us or something..

Ps4 & Amazon firestick.
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 8 of 115
Flag for a moderator

I'd expect another announcement, either on here or in the press.

TV: XL+SkySports V6
BB: 200Mbps SuperHub: Arris
Loc: ME10
    Please use the Search feature before starting a new thread
To thank or if you Like a post, use the Kudos +button. If it's an answer to your query, click Options.
Finally, if all else fails, take a deep breath and remember there's more to life than the internet and TV!
0 Kudos
mikeberg
On our wavelength
Message 9 of 115
Flag for a moderator

Having seen more of the V6, how do we think it compares to Sky Q?

0 Kudos
frank_gm
Community elder
Message 10 of 115
Flag for a moderator

mikeberg wrote:

Having seen more of the V6, how do we think it compares to Sky Q?

No-one is really going to know until the V6 is out in the field. It would seem that most out there currently are in the hands of brand new customers, so possibly with little previous experience of VM and all its wonders.

I will be happy to see posts from current customers and listen to their experiences and thoughts. When will that happen? The V6 is coming but so is Christmas, but that is coming next year also.

Until then.

Nice to be able to post again, after their mistake (removed by the Censorship team).
¡No Pasarán!
0 Kudos