Menu
cloggs123
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

New customers first to get v6 Box?

Was wondering how you would all feel if the v6 box was delayed for old customers so they could sign up new ones

I'm desperate for this box, Ive got a bad feeling they will want 200 though for an upgrade aswell as increase in monthly price.

also, I think we will have to wait till end of jan to get 1

How much are you guys willing to pay and don't virgin own the box so that's a problem.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: New customers first to get v6 Box?

If the rumours are true, we will soon hear about the availability and costs associated with the V6.

Until then anything is speculation.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

cloggs123 wrote:

Was wondering how you would all feel if the v6 box was delayed for old customers so they could sign up new ones

It wasnt. The V6 has not launched yet. A few selected new customers have them as part of a pilot.

I'm desperate for this box, Ive got a bad feeling they will want 200 though for an upgrade aswell as increase in monthly price.

A dont think a bad feeling qualifies as a factual statement of what the T&C's for an upgrade are going to be. We'll know that when it launches. FYI I dont think there is likely to be anything like a 200 quid charge. Someone on here has been told by CSC its going to be free to those on the TVXL package. I dont know if thats right or not.

also, I think we will have to wait till end of jan to get 1

I think that's realistic, maybe early January

How much are you guys willing to pay and don't virgin own the box so that's a problem.

0 Kudos
nixzee
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

i am a new customer and have had a v6 box from nov 11th and also had an additional normal box installed in another room and already want to upgrade to have 2 v6 boxes

0 Kudos