Menu
djr_uk
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

New V6- nightmare day

Hello all,

Tried to call up for a new v6 today to replace my tivo box. Had the worst day ever.

I'd been charged an upgrade fee of 190 quid as i wasnt on the highest broadband speed by one advisor. (I a.m- didnt agree obv) You just havent upgraded me yet in the L10 area to 200MBps. Since i have a 3 year utilisation issue where VM cannot provide me the speed i subscribe to for the last 3 years i find that deeply, deeply ironic.

I was told on the second call i would get an 8 quid rise to my package. Yet i wanted to swap a tivo for a new v6. NOTHING ELSE. The advisor had no idea why my package had gone up. Apologized for not knowing much as it was a new box

The third person i spoke to was online. They didnt understand my order kept saying i had tivo. I said i just wanted the V6 and would pay the installation fee. They closed the chat on me. 

---------------------------

I have a tivo box. I want a straight swap to a v6 box. I will pay the ridiculous activation fee (which considering we have had like 4 above inflation bill increases so far i find slightly ironic since im paying you to....give me new services)

But yet no one can sort my request out. the forums keep saying to keep trying. But bloody heck i want to pay you for a new v6 it shouldnt be this hard!

0 Kudos
darp63
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: New V6- nightmare day

The standard price of the Virgin TV V6 box is a simple £99.95 one-off upfront cost. New and existing customers with a top-tier Full House or VIP bundle will benefit from a promotional price of £49.95.
0 Kudos
sidsewell
Dialled in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: New V6- nightmare day

My experience could not have been better. Used the Chat window this morning, answered within a minute and got 2 V6 boxes for £114.89. (I have the Full house package). Will be installed on 6th January which will give us a chance to watch our saved recordings during the Christmas break.

0 Kudos