New V6 box installed yesterday and it's excellent. Very quick and the small tweaks to the software are good.
However Netflix doesn't work (YouTube does). Selecting channel 204 and hitting the red button gives the message:
"App temporarily unavailable. Leapfrog-Netflix is currently unavailable (A01) Please try again in a few moments"
If I go through the Home menu & apps and select Netfix I get the message:
"Netflix is loading onto the Tivo Box. Please wait a moment and try starting Netflix again (V312)".
I've tried restarting the V6 and the Superhub 3 (in router mode) and it hasn't fixed it. The only thing I can see that looks suspicious is in Settings - Network Diagnostics where the DNS Resolution Test shows as Succeeded but the Port Configuration Test is permanently showing as Testing.
The issue is actually resolved. After a couple of aborted attempts on the telephone (the new automated "we are testing your connection" system is rubbish and trapped me in a loop twice), I finally went through the New Installations menu and spoke to a human being based in the UK.
He was helpful, seemed to recognise the error codes and told me it would be fixed in 48 hours. After 24 hours I tried a reboot of the V6 and Netflix was working.
No idea what the problem was though, he seemed to recognise the issue but wouldn't explain, so I couldn't share with other users on here.
I had an issue with the Netflix app and it was to do with the HDMI lead. When set up I used HDMI1 (STB) on my Samsung ue65hu7500t TV and the Netflix app would give me a message after a few seconds saying it couldn't play the content, and chose another title. I checked the specs on my TV and changed the HDMI to HDMI3 which is HDCP 2.2 supported. Soon as I did this the Netflix app worked fine.