Menu
TE27Rolla
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

New V6 Installation

Had my two Tivo boxes upgraded today to the new V6 box and not best pleased.

One installed OK the other gives an error message C219 which seems to be a Network error.

Engineer said it was an operational matter which would be fixed and the box 'unlocked' so that it can connect. Does not seem right a both boxes are fed from the same supply so most likely a box fault but I am just told to wait till it rights itself.

Anyone else had this problem with an upgrade?

0 Kudos
zoinks101
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: New V6 Installation

yep exactly the same problem had mine installed 2 hrs ago and still getting failed to verify message after numerous restarts as advised to do. looks like no tv for me tonight!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: New V6 Installation

Hi TE27Rolla, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear you've been having an issue getting your second V6 box online. 

How are you connecting the second box to the Home Network? 

Make sure it is successfully connected to the Home Network via either an Ethernet Cable, Powerline adapters or a wifi connection. Once it is, manually connect to the VM Service by following these steps: 

1. Home  
  2. Help & Settings 
  3. Settings 
  4. Network
  5. Connect to the Virgin Media Service now.

The V6 box will now download the latest updates. Although the service connection can take up to 40 minutes to fully complete depending on the volume of information it needs to load.

Come back and let me know how things go after this. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos