Menu
Chris-885
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Network sync issues between V6 and Old Tivo (Worked fine before V6 installation)

Afternoon All, 

Firstly I would like to say Virgin Media really need to look at the online chat system. For a over a month I have been logging in and trying to use the system. Every single time it says all agents are busy and please try again later (When you do get though it asks you to leave a message) 

Secondly I have a internal network running between the two boxes (Prior to the V6 swap it worked fine. I have also verified by connecting a laptop on the end of each powerline and can ping between the two laptops). Ever since I had the front room box swapped for a V6 I have been getting the below error when trying to pull recording from one box to another. 

Thirdly when the installation engineer was onsite I raised this and was told it takes a few days for the new box to be added to the account? (Its now well well over a month)

1.  V6 Box is listed as a option on the old device

c4a94da0-e71b-4452-a57f-0a07f28fca05.jpeg

2. When you click to view its contents

79efd650-9582-4e07-92b8-4287201c5d7c.jpeg

I have also received a V107 error saying the two boxes are not on the same account. I'm able to see the V6 box from the old device. However it appears the V6 is not able to see the old device it all.  

Regards, 

Chris 

0 Kudos
Chris-885
Joining in
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Network sync issues between V6 and Old Tivo (Worked fine before V6 installation)

I spent a few hours tonight playing around with this. 

It appears that after several factory resets of the old box its working. Ill let you all know if it stops working again. We might be looking at a firmware issue here.

Regards,

Chris

0 Kudos