0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Netflix wont load

Hello Corsen,

Thanks for the post!

Were you able to get this resolved? If you were please let us know how you got the app to work again.

Otherwise let me know if you're still experiencing problems.

Thanks Smiley Happy

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
archerboy
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I've never been able to get Netflix to work through the VM app, I do it via my smart tv. If I try to use the app the front end loads but when it starts, after a few seconds it stops and I get a message saying that Netflix is have a problem playing this selection and chose another title (or something like that). Not sure what the problem is. Doesn't stop me watching Netlfix but can't use VM app which is a pain.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi archerboy

Sorry to hear that you're having trouble loading the Netflix application on your TiVo box. Have you been able to reboot the box since experiencing this issue? 

Are you able to access any On Demand or Interactive/Catch Up services either? I've located your account to run some tests on the set top box and we're not detecting any errors there. 

Look forward to hearing from you and getting this issue resolved. 

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
archerboy
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi, yes thanks. The issue was to do with the HDMI port on the TV. The Netflix app doesn't seem to work if the HDMI port is not hdcp 2.2 compliant. Only HDMI port 3 on my TV was compliant. When the V6 HDMI lead was transferred to this port it cured the issue. I haven't looked at Catchup etc yet but will be doing so soon.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi archerboy

Thanks for taking the time to get back to me about this, I'm glad to hear you've found a solution to the issue. 

I'll feed this back to our teams to be investigated and we'll be here should you need any assistance with your services moving forward.

Take care

Craig

0 Kudos