Menu
Deeplay
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Netflix sound out of sync

Hi when accessing netflix on my new V6 box the audio goes out of sync. Have tried everything but it keeps happening. So when watching a movie the words are all out of sync coming to fast or sometimes to slow. Really annoying and only had the install 1 week.

Anyone got any ideas on how to fix this ? thanks

0 Kudos
Thescouselander
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Netflix sound out of sync

I've noticed this too but the effect never seems to last for long and corrects itself after a minute or two.  I'd be also interested in the fix if there is one.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Deeplay, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having you on board with us even if things aren't working like they should be Smiley Sad

I'm sorry to hear that Netflix audio is out of sync on your new box. Do you notice this on any other app? Live TV? Catch Up and On Demand? 

Are you connected to an amp or any other sound equipment? Are you connecting via Optical or HDMI cable? 

Come back and let me know.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Deeplay
Joining in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi the engineer set it up and said it was HDMI connection from the box to my TV - i checked and it is

The netflix sound is still way out of sync and sounds corrupted ... tried everything and its not working

only seems to be netflix and no other apps but really annoying as this is the latest virgin box and im supposed to be on super fast broad band

tried to get through to customer support but gave up after waiting for 20 mins in a que ...

any help appreciated as its really bad not been able to use one of the main apps. thanks

0 Kudos
Deeplay
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

can anyone help with this ?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for updating the thread with this information Deeplay,

I've located your account and I'd like to arrange for one of our engineers to check this over as this is not displaying as a known issue at the moment via your account.

I've sent you a private message so that we can get this booked in.

Speak to you soon,

Nat_J

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos