Menu
Hawkers
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Netflix not working

Hi there. I seem to be having the same problem as a lot of other folk. I'm trying to watch a variety of things on Netflix and each time it comes up with the message "we're having trouble playing this title at the minute. Please try again later or select a different title". We've only had the new system for five days. Please tell me how to fix it!!!!
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Netflix not working

Hi Hawkers,

Welcome to the Community!

I'm really sorry to hear you're having trouble with Netflix.

When the error message appears on screen can you see an error code in the dialogue box? Do you have any issues with other apps in the box?

Speak soon

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Hawkers
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Josh,

thanks for getting back to me.

I phoned Netflix directly and they appear to have fixed the problem, which is great.

However, we have an ongoing issue with our Tivobox. Each time we try to watch telly, it shows a blank screen - we can hear it's on but the screen is black. We have to switch our Tivobox on and off several times - this is really frustrating. Can you explain how to fix this.

Also, our volume button doesnt work on the remote control and we have to use our existing Sky remote for the volume. I have tried looking at all the help sections about pairing the remote etc and it still doesnt work.

Two big issues that need fixed - can you please help me.

Thanks,

Jamie

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Jamie,

That's great, glad to hear the Netflix issue is sorted!

The blank screen issue sounds like a handshake issue between the TiVo® and the TV. I'd like to get a technician to check that out for you .I've sent you a private message (purple envelope at the top right of your screen) so I can arrange that for you.

As for the remote volume it can be a bit tricky so it's worth trying the codes a few times. Check out this guide to help you along.

Speak soon

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos