Menu
Jobey65
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Netflix not working on V6 box

New V6 box great ,,, but the only thing wrong is the Netflix channel. The box was installed over a week ago,and after a few days , we went and tried to log in on Netflix,,, and .... "Unavailable at the moment,try later" so we waited another few days and tried again , with no joy. So instead of playing Netflix on the channels, we tried the app, and it said the same thing , but with "Netflix loading" ,bugger I thought, Well it's now well over a week, so, we decided to ring the fault in, and to my amazement we got told to turn the box off then on , and wait 48hrs , it'll work perfect after that. Sorry Virgin, but it's still not working, and I'll be phoning again tomorrow. Anyone had the same fault, and what was the solution ? Regards, a very "sick as a chip" Virgin customer.

0 Kudos
Charliew
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Netflix not working on V6 box

Hi, got the same issue - a V312 code saying NetFlix is loading. Looks like it is completely broken. Do not know what to do

Jobey65
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I'll let you know when they get back to me, was promised a reply (lol ) anyway I'll ring them again tomorrow morning,if they don't get back tonight 😀
0 Kudos
Jobey65
Tuning in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Charlie w, finally got it sorted, a tech phoned from virgin, finally, it took him less than five mins !!! Phone Virgin , and get them to stay on line and watch the start up on there computer , when you restart it, it should give them a warning on there monitor, to activate Netflix channel. Well,thats what he did for me and it works. Hope that works Charlie W , regards Carl
0 Kudos