Menu
kieran996
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Netflix code

Hi, we’ve recently had the V6 box which came with 6 months free on Netflix. I believe we are supposed to receive an email from Virgin with a code, but as of yet (2 weeks) we haven’t received anything. 

Please can someone advise on this.

kieran

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
bungee
Tuning in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Netflix code

I got mine around 3 weeks after installing the kit after ringing twice. Word of caution when you get it I couldn't make it work by following the link in the Email using Microsoft outlook. The link directed me to Netflix but the address in the header bar was this with no code:-

https://www.netflix.com/specialoffer?code=

I followed the link from within Internet explorer from Virgin Mail and it worked fine and populated the code to get me my 6 months free.

0 Kudos

All Replies
bungee
Tuning in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

I got mine around 3 weeks after installing the kit after ringing twice. Word of caution when you get it I couldn't make it work by following the link in the Email using Microsoft outlook. The link directed me to Netflix but the address in the header bar was this with no code:-

https://www.netflix.com/specialoffer?code=

I followed the link from within Internet explorer from Virgin Mail and it worked fine and populated the code to get me my 6 months free.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Hi Kieran, 

Thanks for your post. 

I have already replied to your post here: Netflix 6 month free code

Please make sure you are only posting once about your issue. We understand it's frustrating when something's not right however posting more than once about the same fault makes the boards look busier than what they actually are. It also means we could take longer to reply due to needing to sift through duplicate posts.

Have a look at my reply on the other thread and stick with that one so we keep all the information in one place. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos