Menu
jonmell
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Netflix V312 error on v6 box

I have the v6 box and everything works except the Netflix App which gets the "Please wait a moment and try starting Netflix again (V312) error."

The box is wired via ethernet to the Virgin Superhub and I have tried rebooting the box.

Netflix works fine on other devices (laptop / Apple Tv etc.)

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Netflix V312 error on v6 box

Hi jonmell,

Thanks for your post on the Community Forum and welcome. I'm sorry that you're having a problem with the Netflix app on your V6 box . Is this working for you now?

If you are still having a problem with this, please let me know and I'll be able to look into this for you.

In order to do this, I will need to take more information from you, so I'll send you a private message requesting further details. Just check the envelope icon at the top right of this page.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
jonmell
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Yep - is working now. Thank you

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi jonmell,

Thanks for getting back to me. I'm glad to hear that this is now working for you. Please let us know if there's anything else we can help with.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
RoyalStandard
Up to speed
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I have two v6 TiVo's, Netflix was working Ok on both TiVos, but now it's decided to throw a V312 error on one TiVo
I have rebooted my Router & SuperHub  and the offending TiVo
Everything's Cat6 wired - no wireless or home plugs

Any ideas ?

0 Kudos