Menu
deans6571
Knows their stuff
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

My Upgrade!

..so just called VM to upgrade my services (I was actually out of contract, which I wasn't even aware of!!).

My existing services were Full House XL TV, VIVID 100Mb cable connection with a Superhub 1 and D-Link 615 router and Talk weekends phone. I was paying around £80 a month for this lot.

After speaking to Retentions, they have upgraded my speed to 200Mb with a Superhub 3, whilst at the same time, reducing my bill down to £69.75.  How they managed to do that whilst doubling my speed and sending new equipment, I do not know.....!!!!Smiley Surprised 

So now, because my speed has been boosted to 200Mb (well, I will see the new speed on Tuesday when I get my new hub), the lady said that I could now order the V6 for the cheaper £49.95 price+ activation. She is gonna call me again on Tuesday (her name was Abi) to process the V6 order and let me have a date for installation (currently February for my area but never mind, whats the rush!!!).She also confirmed that I won't pay for the V6 until an engineer has installed it in my house.

I guess, all in all, I haven't got anything to complain about....

Smiley Happy

Dereklad
Superfast
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: My Upgrade!

Sounds good..i pay 55 a month on big kahuna with 200 megs just saying..you probably could of got an even better deal than what your describing..i think it depends on the knowledge of the agent you talk to on the phone..

Cable customer from its inception in 80's in Birmingham .have never missed a bill payment.my package is big kahuna xl tv..200mb internet..and free sky movies for 6 months..+tivo box.
Ps4 & Amazon firestick.
+size 9 feet..iphone 7 plus..
LittleMick73
Well-informed
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Let's hope a Toyota car will not spoil your viewing
0 Kudos
deans6571
Knows their stuff
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Just to update my post here - managed to get a V6 install date of 28th December'16 after a cancellation became available whilst I was on the phone to a VM rep, regarding. Superhub 3 activation!!!

Lucky or what.....?!!!!

Smiley Very Happy