Moving to virgin soon

Are you all happy with the new TiVo?
0 Kudos
fist101
Dialled in
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Moving to virgin soon

If you are on about the V6 then YES, it's boss, it is very responsive and fast when using on demand etc, no complaints from me Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
Corinneangela
Rising star
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Love the new V6...

0 Kudos
Ted2
Dialled in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

V6 is great once everything is set up and working. Avoid Friday install if possible especially late Friday as it can be a rush job for some engineer and if the engineer leaves before the V6 is finished downloading the chances are no tv over the weekend at least for some of us unlucky ones. I am sure installation will get better and by the time they come to you a few things will be ironed out. All the best and enjoy.

0 Kudos
Corinneangela
Rising star
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

My install was Friday (1 - 6pm) he didn't arrive til 8 pm and left around 8.45 pm (after calling me twice to tell me he was running late).. he certainly did make sure everything was up and running correctly before he left.. even though it meant he was very late getting home. He said that he still wanted to come to do my install so I wasn't left waiting for another appointment. Very nice man and faultless install.

brads
Dialled in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I will see what is on offer in April, still at BT at the moment. I know the prices will rise for all the big three so roll on April.

0 Kudos