Menu
Blinker
Tuning in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Live event

I trying to book the haye v bellew fight. But when I click on it the next page says "No upcoming events". Do you know when I can book this event. Thanks inadvance
0 Kudos
ozsat
Trouble shooter
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Live event

I just tried this and get both the boxing and wrestling:    OnDemand -> Live Events -> RED button

==================================
V6 TiVo (with MRS)
VIVID 350 Optical Fibre (350/20mb) in Area 31
SkyQ Silver Bundle (UHD)
0 Kudos
Blinker
Tuning in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for reply I get nothing. I tried reboot box. I can see haye v bellew at top of screen book now. And even star at botom of screen
0 Kudos
Timbryant
Joining in
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

I have the same problem. Spoke to customer service and all they could tell me was try again in the morning.
0 Kudos
Blinker
Tuning in
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Last night I was told it be fixed by 5pm today. But now they saying it will be fixed 10am tomorrow. Just hope they actually fix the problem before Saturday or I will be saying some david haye quotes to customer services lol. Check virgin status and see if you have any issues with ondemand on your TV package
Blinker
Tuning in
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

I can't believe that the estimated time for fix has been put back 6x. If this was a error that was first time to happen I cold say ok. But this has been happen to vm customers for a few years. So if they manage to fix it before you'd think they would be able to solve issues quicker. I was promised 3x that it would be fixed. Each time it gets pushed back. Now it supposed to be fixed by the exact time the fight starts. Yea i know that it won't. Now I have to go out and buy a now tv box for one fight. I asked first thing this morning if I should buy a now tv box and I was told it be fixed by 6pm. Old issues seem to take virgin media ages to fix on tv and broadband which to be honest if you fixed it before you think you would learn how to deal with it. I waited 4 months to watch a fight and now I'm forced to buy another device to watch it. I'm starting to regret taking a 12 month contract now I'm very dissapointed.
0 Kudos
STORM_WARRIOR
Tuning in
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

I have exactly the same issue and have had since earlier in the week.   I can see from a status review there is an issue with on-demand and therefore I presume live events in the Staffordshire area.   Issue resolution is supposed to be tomorrow and I hope it is as desperately wanting to book & watch the fight.

0 Kudos
Blinker
Tuning in
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

It's finally working. Guess I now need to return my nowtv I just purchased just got back this morning it still wasn't working now it is. Oh well this topic can be closed.
0 Kudos